Reviews for "SSC: ep 2"

"The Best That I've Seen From You!"

Well, you've improved. VASTLY. The sprite choreography is amazing, the sound effects are right where they need to be, and IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE ACTUALLY SOME PEOPLE PLAYING SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL! A Perfect 10 is the score that you get from me!

sonicmcbob responds:

u should watch my new ones. there much better then this

good man.

i like your style, but i need a answer, why did you change the mecha sonic MK1 sprite? i thought i missed an episode or something.

that was awesowm

i think i finally spelt awesowm rite
when they shoot beams there still to long
shorten the length of it plz

sonicmcbob responds:

no offense but thats kinda a dull complaint. there made to be that long

wow...

Nicely done bro.. Can't wait for the ep 3

You are doing a great job

the review on this is the same review on the first episode. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. It seems that the Masterhand has some plans up his sleeves (lol, he's just a hand), but anyways, it seems that he controls everything except the mind and the controls of the fighters. So he's going to do whatever it takes to make sure no one tries to defeat him. There were some questions that have been bothering me. Like, Why did Mario fight Samus, Kirby, and Lucario, instead of trying to get them to help rebel against the Masterhand? Where did Falco go after he got hit by the robotic verison of sonic? I guess I have to find out in the next episode, right? well still it's a story, an interesting plot, and the fighting is still good, even if it was a little to slow, I don't care, you're doing an awesome job, and I can't wait to see what happens. Also for the next episode, put a main menu, and a scene selection in there too.

sonicmcbob responds:

because in that scene they were trying to keep it secret that they were going to rebel against him. so they were still playing along that they were gona fight each other for the master hands twisted amusment