Reviews for "SSC: ep 2"

i am impressed!!

dude this is realy good! i watched the first one a couple of minutes before watching this one, and i gotta say that this one is way better. It is a very good thing u added music to the battle scenes cause it can get very boring if u dont. ur plot is very original and good and i am now off to watch the others!!!

sonicmcbob responds:

thx dude, and i kno. the first one went down hill cause i couldn't find any good music for it but the others have plenty of music. hope you enjoy them

AMAZING!!

NOW THIS WAS A SUPER COOL EPISODE!!
I LOVED YOUR STORY IS REALLY GREAT!!

NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT COMES OUT!

ME FAV!!
AND ALSO GIVE FIVE! VOTE!!

sonicmcbob responds:

thank you for the awesome review and the fav

You are doing a great job

the review on this is the same review on the first episode. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. It seems that the Masterhand has some plans up his sleeves (lol, he's just a hand), but anyways, it seems that he controls everything except the mind and the controls of the fighters. So he's going to do whatever it takes to make sure no one tries to defeat him. There were some questions that have been bothering me. Like, Why did Mario fight Samus, Kirby, and Lucario, instead of trying to get them to help rebel against the Masterhand? Where did Falco go after he got hit by the robotic verison of sonic? I guess I have to find out in the next episode, right? well still it's a story, an interesting plot, and the fighting is still good, even if it was a little to slow, I don't care, you're doing an awesome job, and I can't wait to see what happens. Also for the next episode, put a main menu, and a scene selection in there too.

sonicmcbob responds:

because in that scene they were trying to keep it secret that they were going to rebel against him. so they were still playing along that they were gona fight each other for the master hands twisted amusment

Nice

I can probably find you some better backgrounds to loop with. Another thing, when you have a character running the the farther background (the back layer sould move slower then the ground (front layers). This creates a 3-D side scrolling effect.

..... OK,

Good Job!

well i see u learned from the few mistakes of the first one lol, youve really improved and fixed most of the things that needed fixing XD well the improvement is sweet so u get a 10, 5 and fav XD

sonicmcbob responds:

thx, my trailer was good for my first flash and then ep 1 just went down hill. but ep 2 is better then both of them.