Reviews for "CastleCrashing The Turtle"

Cool.

You did poorly at the end but the art work of the crasher was awesome. Needs work though, (turtle). Also, I want to be able to change the color of my character... Good work though ;)

Better

But the missiles will hit you consecutively if you are grounded when it explodes

FlaskMan responds:

depends on his health

pretty good

it was okay, it does get pretty repetitive though. i liked the custom difficulty feature... had some fun with that. it would be a little better if your knight changes colors every lvl up. it could use more enemies too like little turtles as minions for the big one or somthing. pretty decent over all though.

its alright

i love castle crashers and this wasnt that bad, ok there were a few problems here and there but i played it and it wasnt too hard except the last difficulty, would agree about the knight choosing that would be cool and stuff, but it wasnt too bad really

It's all right.

It has a nice simple game play which is nice. The only thing that bugs me about it is that after every single battle you have to display the credits. It would save so much time just to play them at the beginning or after you have beaten all the difficulty stages. But overall it was O.K.