For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Goku vs Vegeta"

No over 9000 jokes.

That was some sweet animation skills with the sprites there. Some of the sound effects were a little too crazy out, like the high volume for example. Some suggestion...for this test movie...Maybe more custom sprite-ness? Not just a simple costume change?

Good stuff though.

OLD293 responds:

I've been wanting to do custom sprites, but I don't really know how yet =(. Still looking for something to help me with that before I start on part 2 of my next sprite movie.

great test

this was a pretty decent sprite movie test. u should consider making actual full movies

Maybe...lol

it was decent.

but it could be better. i think ya milked the slow down effect a bit,
and the high speed, can-only-see-a-spark effcet wasnt too my liking neither, but should be utilized in future installments, just improved.

I just think it could have been faster, the collison of their specials could have been a bit more spectacular too. I know some great sprite effects you could have used for the kamehameha wave as well as the big bang attack.

Good job!

Not bad for a test! I think the slow-motion scenes is a little bit too long. You should make your characters move faster for better effects!

Keep working on sprite movies and you'll be great at them for sure!

I hope so lol