Reviews for "Goku vs Vegeta"

Pretty good

It was pretty good but you should ask one of the other flash creators for a few advice like Alvin-Earthworm to make it more realistic

OLD293 responds:

I don't wanna go bothering him, he's prob too busy...

This is just a test movie though, i'm experimenting with diff styles just to see what ppl's reactions are. I'm pretty sure I can do way better...especially when I start on DBZ The Mission part 2.

cool

nice work on the animation, real smooth looked like something out of super mario bros z.
keep it up.

OLD293 responds:

I wouldn't say that now lol

Liked it

I liked creative use of using an off-focus, don't see that too much. Try to use some interactive sceanery or objects next time?

OLD293 responds:

Another feature I wish I could use more...but I don't know how to do it effectively. I guess i'll have to come up with my own way of doing so

Decent

Not bad, but not great.

Definitely could be awesome, though.

Keep working on things, and you may have yourself a winner in the actual movie.

that was cool XD