Reviews for "Goku vs Vegeta"

Excellent work

Sprites taken from Jump Ultimate Stars? Or was it some other game? I would like to see more variations of fighting scenes though but overall you did a very good job. So congratulations. Finish it up soon! :)

OLD293 responds:

Yea, they are from JUS =)

Cool!

Good speed!:D

Pretty good

It was pretty good but you should ask one of the other flash creators for a few advice like Alvin-Earthworm to make it more realistic

OLD293 responds:

I don't wanna go bothering him, he's prob too busy...

This is just a test movie though, i'm experimenting with diff styles just to see what ppl's reactions are. I'm pretty sure I can do way better...especially when I start on DBZ The Mission part 2.

cool

nice work on the animation, real smooth looked like something out of super mario bros z.
keep it up.

OLD293 responds:

I wouldn't say that now lol

Nice

This was a swell test flash of yours,the music was great and the moves we're pretty neat plus i liked the visual effects this had to offer and though it was short it was still pretty fun to watch,nice work and keep on improving.