Reviews for "Goku vs Vegeta"

Excellent work

Sprites taken from Jump Ultimate Stars? Or was it some other game? I would like to see more variations of fighting scenes though but overall you did a very good job. So congratulations. Finish it up soon! :)

OLD293 responds:

Yea, they are from JUS =)

Decent

Not bad, but not great.

Definitely could be awesome, though.

Keep working on things, and you may have yourself a winner in the actual movie.

Liked it

I liked creative use of using an off-focus, don't see that too much. Try to use some interactive sceanery or objects next time?

OLD293 responds:

Another feature I wish I could use more...but I don't know how to do it effectively. I guess i'll have to come up with my own way of doing so

it was decent.

but it could be better. i think ya milked the slow down effect a bit,
and the high speed, can-only-see-a-spark effcet wasnt too my liking neither, but should be utilized in future installments, just improved.

I just think it could have been faster, the collison of their specials could have been a bit more spectacular too. I know some great sprite effects you could have used for the kamehameha wave as well as the big bang attack.

Best sprite animation Ive seen in a while

The fighting was fast and could maintain a short attention spanned audience and the animation was oh so fun to watch, expect this to be on the front page by keeping this kind of great work up faved it :)

OLD293 responds:

Yea, in part 2 of my next flash i'm prob gonna slow the fighting down a little, or at least it will go slow most of the time. I hope I get front page as well lol.