Reviews for "Adventures Of John Jumper"

AWESOME!!!!!

This game is really good there are some gliches in the game but the rest AWESOME WORK!!!!! ^_^

one problem

after you start playing you start falling through the platforms

Very fun

For some reason I really like platformers...Probably because most of them are fun. Anyways, I really liked this. Like the 8-bit style and love the tricky levels and everything.
Really cool, keep it up

Way to go...

like Mario. Graphics are killer. Nice Retro feel. Some things need polishing up but overall, excellent addiction........vp

A fun platformer!

I had fun with this game.

It was a fun, 8-bit style platformer. The only two problems I had with it were the music, which was a tad annoying, and some of the gameplay had issues. For example, when standing on a moving platform the platform should move the player with it. Instead, you had to walk to stay on the platform. I also found it a tad frustrating at times to land on a platform only to find that the first inch or two on the platform will drop me through an invisible barrier. However, when it works, it works and its an old school platformer and retains the simple, but challenging fun of those games.

Not bad, not bad!