Reviews for "Fallguy"

its actually very good

its funny but it would be better with some more animation

Interesting

I think the best part of this game is the Intense Music. haha
Good Job though, Keep it up.

Stupid uniteresting

Is how i describe it. Add some music some different sound affects and mayb more modes to play. The reason that im givin u a higher rating than i would is because it played out really smooth and i like that in a game. But overall i didnt think it was that good. Sorry. Try harder next time.

Still pretty nice!

It's fun to just give a go, but doesn't last too long!

I guess I still prefer FLY GUY!
Although hitting ducks was pretty much awesome.

So so...

First, I'll just throw this out here: the duck vs. cloud thing was kind of stupid. The animation wasn't terrible, but it could do better. Passing the flaming planes, though, was relatively amusing. I feel like this shouldn't have been a ragdoll game... I also feel like you could have added features (like the pillow on the bottom could have been a trampoline or spikes), and that the score should have based on ducks hit, not time fallen. The one thing that I really liked was the music...really cool! I'll rate this one a 6~ wasn't terrific, but wasn't horrific.

~AntarcticPhantom