Reviews for "Fallguy"

Interesting

I think the best part of this game is the Intense Music. haha
Good Job though, Keep it up.

NO just no

The idea is not bad, so i suggest you create another game based on this idea, invent a better name, and then return.

its actually very good

its funny but it would be better with some more animation

Nice idea, push it further!

Hey there!

This game is pretty funny ^_^ I would have prefered something more bloody for the landing but I guess it's better to keep it suitable for all audiances.

The animation was good, I liked the way the poor guy falled. The music was epic and well suited to the situation >_<. Perhaps this game needs more power-ups or something. It would be cool if the guy could perform tricks for more bonus!

Anyway, Keep up teh good work!

Well

It's an amuzing and interesting game. I like the concept to jump off things and collect... ducks ^.~
the graphics aznd music are okay.
But the game is too hard, the gameplay is really bad and the animations of the guy are very unrealistic.

6/10 - not bad, but with some work it could become a very nice game.
Keep it up !