Reviews for "-= Castellum =-"

(|-_-|)

Sup Biocide, apologies for not leaving you any reviews lately, just recently getting back around to the good old NG.

I agree with Dualshock's review, couldn't have said it better myself, BUT, I must add... This song sounds great pumping through a 4,000 watt system. Can watch the roof of my SUV Wobble. lol

Kudos, cheers mate. Hope the holidays were as great for you as they have been for me.

TheBiocide responds:

Your car sounds sick, dude! Hahaha, I love hearing my tunes played out of something other than my headphones. Thanks for the review, and no worries on it being a while. Glad you're still checking up!

And my holidays have been ridiculous, in the best way possible ;) Thanks man. Good to know yours were also awesome!

Thanks For The Download!

Pretty sweet even though I've heard a bit through your SoundCloud. But a free download is pretty sweet. Thanks! On to the review:

Melody 10/10 : Very creative and complex, you kind of get this japanise animie feeling to it (I don't watch em' though). Nice and builds itself up very nicely to.

Drop: 8/10: It's great and all, but you overused this "Uh" sample a bit too much and it kind of gets on your nerves later in the song. And also the drop also gets a bit repetitive to me and your at some point just a bit tired of hearing it. But still, it kicks ass.

Beat 10/10: Very nice dubstep beat, keeps your head bobbing for quite a while, and it sounds very loud and nice and clear and for me it just sounds so clean too.

Thoughts: It kind of reminds me of you and some other people running through a crowded city aimlessly and blindfolded hoping to get to the end in one piece for the 1 Mio. $$$. And not getting hit by a car or a sign or something, Blood fills the streets and you were thankfully the only one who could make it through the intense speedrun.

Final Comment: Overall Kick Ass Song But Can Get A Bit Repetitive. 9/10

-DualschockReject

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks for that lengthy review, man! :) I couldn't agree more with what you've said.

Glad you're still digging the tunes and I hope to hear more from you in the future! My apologies for such a short response, but I'm a bit busy at the moment... I shouldn't really even be responding to this right now... Hahahaha

favorite.

This track is my favorite of your work so far. I don't really know why, I simply like it.
Please excuse me not criticizing or leaving a sophisticated comment. I'm busy listening to the track.

TheBiocide responds:

Hahaha! No worries, man - you've said enough :) I'm glad you've got a new favorite track!

Thanks for the review, as usual! Hope to hear more from you in the future, my friend.