Reviews for "-= Castellum =-"

A small response to REACHFREAK first: Biocide is completely correct. It doesen't matter what you use, just how you use it. I use a KORG Microkorg XL Synth and FL Studio 8 demo version to make all my dubstep...... Now then, This is an excellent song! Love the bass and the arp synth!

TheBiocide responds:

Yeah, man. I used to use the demo version of FL 9 for a lot of my earlier tracks. I remember leaving it constantly running until I completed a song - as (I'm sure you're well aware) you can't save with the demo version... Those were the days... Hahaha

Anyhow, thanks for the review, dude! I appreciate it :)

As pure as Dubstep comes,great work

TheBiocide responds:

Nice - thanks a lot, dude! ;)

GIGGITY love your music and gratz on the label!

Thanks a lot, man! Love your reviews ;) <3

Hey wasup

Hey i was wonderin wat software you use to make becauseu i was gonna start
usin Reason 6 when i got the cash to get it so feed back would be nice man
10/10
5/5
[REACHFREAK]

TheBiocide responds:

I use FL Studio 9 XXL. But tbh, It doesn't really matter what you use - there's great producers that use Logic, Reason, Cubase, FL etc... Whatever really. I'm sure you'll find one you like. Good luck, dude.

Great through my new Sennheiser HD 598

I just some new headphones i have been saving up for, I dropped in a new sound card a while ago and just have been waiting for my new headphones so i can listen to music proper. Sennheiser HD 598, I highly reccomend them if your a slight audiophile lol. But overall great song man my favorite dub song in a while. you should check out Kill The Noise btw I would like to see some of thier style in your music. Not that your style isn't epic in itself.

TheBiocide responds:

Good to hear that, man. I'm glad you can listen to my tunes proper! Hahaha And I'm quite familiar with KTN - I'm actuallly working on a song right now that sounds a bit like his stuff ;)