Reviews for "Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 8"

Yeah!

I knew Gary's voice sounded familiar. Love yer voice Dante!

The Flash was good, humorous, watchable. It's good to see you're going to be using Flash CS3. Seems you've already learned quite a few good things about it.

Yeah, I'm learning fast!

haha

amazing short

i been using flash for awhile now but yet i dont no how to motion guide :D

Jimtopia responds:

It's weird, and kind of... dumb, lol

Pretty good.

Animation/Graphics - Very simple drawings and animation. Nothing too new or exciting here. Colors and everything was fine. I think the animation was very clean and smooth and so were the drawings, but at the same time like I said kind of plain and boring.

Story - Sadly I don't understand a lot of it because I don't understand flash whatsoever and I have never heard of Koolmoves or Koolmovies or whatever it was. Is this program simple to use? I think flash is hard as hell so if if this is any easier to use then I wouldn't mind giving it a try. You had a nice amount of humor in it though for how short the submission was.

Audio - Good background music and sound effects in this flash. You also had some good voice actors here. I can't think of anything else to say about the audio section of this flash.

Overall - A decent flash with a decent amount of humor. A bit short, but not too short to make it bad.

C52

~ Review Request Club ~

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks for the review I'll try to make my graphics a bit more interesting for the next one.

\m/

It's a nice flash. Even though the characters look quite simple you managed to visualize their feelings with their eyes pretty well. But mouths would still be a nice addition. ^^

The voice acting was done great, only Gary was a bit too quiet. Would be nice if all characters had the same volume.

{ Review Request Club }

Glad you enjoyed it.

This was one of my favorite episodes in the series. Granted, I can barely remember any at all. For me, the best part was the self awareness. You really do create your own world here. You also acknowledge that! The animation is uh, good.

The running time worked nicely as well. I especially enjoyed the big part at the end. Uh, isn't everyone here animated in Flash? I guess they don't have to be. They just need to be cartoons.