Reviews for "Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 8"

This was one of my favorite episodes in the series. Granted, I can barely remember any at all. For me, the best part was the self awareness. You really do create your own world here. You also acknowledge that! The animation is uh, good.

The running time worked nicely as well. I especially enjoyed the big part at the end. Uh, isn't everyone here animated in Flash? I guess they don't have to be. They just need to be cartoons.

I GOTTA SAY 2 THINGS

1. jim you should let gary have fun.. he is emo after all well emo-ish
2. lol at the end it was a pc ad!

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)

lol

Ha ha

Hilarious!!! Go Gary!

Hilarious!

Your artwork is better this time around from your previous episode and the animation is superb too. With flash I'm sure you'll be able to do many great things in the future with Jim and his pals. The sound was funny as well as the storyline. Especially the Mac and PC opening joke.

|| Good Points ||
*Quite Humorous

|| Bad Points ||
(none)

Jimtopia responds:

Hehe, the Mac/PC thing just came to me at the last minute and I had to add it in.