Reviews for "Lapras + Venasaur = Laprasaur"

Killer job man. Love it! Check mine out too if you would.

This makes me feel so calm and relaxed. I love this piece and would actually like to own it myself to hang it in my room

Wow this piece is so amazing. All the small details make this picture stand out so much. I would love to see more of your work :) I too work with prisma colors but none of my work comes close to this lol. Check out my piece please tell me what I could do to improve my work!

Hey dude

This is one of the best pieces I've seen so far, great detail, a nice calm setting and interesting perspective.
The design is pretty strong and doesn't fall prey to the whole 'copy/paste' style of design I see a lot of people doing, I love the realistic approach you've gone for.

A couple of crits though:

The light shining through the water would refract and play over the creature (google underwater light refraction if you are unsure of what I mean). If you are able to add these then it would bring more life and realism to this already great piece.

The underside of the creature should be getting softer and as it is being obscured by the water, take on a subtle blue tint along the lighter part of it's neck. I see you started doing that really lightly where the neck meets the body but it should start at the jaw and get stronger from there.

Hope that made sense and helped you a bit haha.

Great piece and good luck :)

This is a spectacular work, especially for a traditional piece. The realism and amount of details are exquisite. This is beyond awesome, this is beawesome!