Reviews for "The PNESS, Unloaded"

I liked it

I thoroughly enjoyed the intro. Especially liked P-ness himself with that no look headshot. Quite nice. Only one complaint on the game itself: Would not let me shoot half the time. Don't know it was the game itself or just lag on my computer, but It hardly let me shoot. But when I did, i never missed a target so I can't complain too much. 4/5 for me.

FleckoGold responds:

The crossheirs make it a little tricky, but as long as you have the target in your sights (aka the circle in the middle), you should be able to fire. Then again, you might be right about the lag thing. Thanks for the review!

pretty good

I think it could have been better. The intro was pretty funny. Keep it up.

FleckoGold responds:

There's no worry about that. Thanks

Haha

I REALLY mean it when I say QUICK GAME! Nice little thing. good quick fun, good animation. There's not much that is important to a quick game apart from the fun factor, which I thought it had! PS - 42 Kills and 100 Percent Accuracy on first go! Woo!

FleckoGold responds:

Awesome! I can NEVER seem to get 100% accuracy!

....

Heh heh. Yeah, its all just for a quick little time waster. Glad you had fun, and best regards ^.^

nice

hey man, love TESSONAS
this game was funny, and detailed.
i hope you release more shit soon, love all your stuff.

FleckoGold responds:

Of course! It's all awesome!

accuracy 100%

he never misses, but you do. lol nice little shooter game you have there. the targeting thing kinda hypnotized me after the game ended. oh the joy of simple things lol. and i didnt beat you're score. but if somehow you could get a leaderboard on a game, you could see who actually did! though the code for that is probably a monster to write...fun little shooter though! :)