Reviews for "xKore - Event Horizon"

chillout musik

good to relax ;) i love it <3

For AlarmClock!

cool :D

yayyy!

Luv this stuff mate! The second drop kinda bugged me though, I wasn't expecting the same thing again, but I suggest that you should make it stop suddenly and then continue all of a sudden, just to fuck with ppl :D But other then that, this stuff is epic as hell! :D

Hardcore xKore fan goes batshitcrazy!

Remember when I was going through NGs Audio Portal a few months ago and found your WIP of this song. Still have that 38 second br00tal fucking sequence of hysterical electronic madness on my cellphone. So I spread that WIP around to all my friends and a few days ago my friend calls me and yells: "HE FUCKING RELEASED IT!" So I go on to Youtube and NG and find this song, listen to it and notice that it isn't as br00tal as your WIP but it's so much better.

You've done, Magnum, Domination and all whole bunch of epic tunes but this... you should consider this one as the diamond tip of your musical cane, bro.

c'mon

seriously boss dude. i thought itd be released under a label for sure. But free is good...very good.