Reviews for "xKore - Event Horizon"

Amazing.

I don't care if you're "underground" or not. You're shix is just better than skrillex. It's all so different and full of awesome new ideas.

you are awesome. I like artists like you more than the more popular artists like skrillex and deadmau5. Underground is always better

Saw your songs on BeatHazard! Didn't know you had that far of a reach! AWESOME! BTW, this song is very good

Excellent. You remind me of an older NG artist called Helix6. Thank you for making me remember his songs. You are like the new and improved version, which is awesome.

My only comment about this track is that it would have been better if you kept the first theme going longer. It has more of a christmas theme then the drop, heh.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for your new releases.

//FMX\\