Reviews for "Lumix World Golf"

Sub-Par....

Holes that make no sense, alot of control problems. Bugs. Was fun for like the first hole, but when trying to move the camera and zoom in and Out i encountered a lot of problems that just ended in me wasting a stroke. Overall, not a game i'd play again.

i give a 3

this game is BAD 1: NO ADS IN GAMES I HATE THAT!!!!! 2: ok ummm first 3 holes were ggood the camrea SUCKED and the rome lv the camera wouldnt even move. 3: Since when does a brige move? 4: what kinda of mini golf doesnt have a mulitplayer 5: Oh boy i gotta hole in one i getta free dvd player all i gotta do is give them my email and soul >:(! 6: It just sucked man 7: on the 2 nd eyptyin lv the one with the spinning pyrmid Shouldnt your ball go up a slope evn if its spining 8: ( you can notice these bad reason go on and on) yea.... i gotta par once and it says i gotta bride i wasnt mad its just that shouldnt happen. ~ Zapior

slow and repetitive

i get bored in the hole number 3 because is very slowly im sorry but you have to made a better game than this

Poor

it didnt even load for me the camera got stuck with a grey BG at the start with zoom = X10 :S ive give it a 2

Poor

I see you've put a lot of effort into the graphics of the courses themselves. But the gameplay doesn't seem all that well thought out. Every time I tried to zoom in, the game paused because the scroll made the screen move. The scenes were reproduced. The background music was irritating. The power gradient was unappealing.

Sorry, but I can't give this any more than a 2.