Reviews for "Lumix World Golf"

obvious flaws

The fact that its only 10.5kb is amazing, whats even more amazing is that it takes 30 seconds to load that 10.5kb. So I'll bet its not really hosted here on NG. Not that it will affect the score, but it was rather misleading.
The game itself was slightly original, I've played 3D golf and mini golf but never 3D mini golf. But what I noticed that really annoyed me is the 10 second 'intro' to each level, just let me start playing! Whats the point in watching the ball drop from 2 inches? And when the level is won, let us just go to the next level, or tell us how to skip the 'win' animation.
And the second annoyance was the camera angle. Its not horrible, but I much rather would have a top view, instead of this off to the side view. Doesn't feel right hitting the ball at this angle... Give us some rotation to our view.
And kill the ads. Because really, they're everywhere. I won't be buying a camera no matter what the ad says. Oh, and you really think people are dumb enough to put in their first and last name as well as their email into a form to 'win'(lol) a whatever?

ohhh nooo nooo

i dont think this is anything to be proud of this type of game has already been made and theres a few gltches all over this game scenery alright but game nooooo

Wow

I've always said graphics don't make the game, and this is a prime example of why. NO GAME PLAY! sure it looks neat, but at the cost of performance, bugs, horrible gameplay, entertainment, frame rate, and anything else that slightly resembles a decent game.

But don't let these reviews get you down. Just next time put more thought into what makes a game, rather than just graphics, you'll get a better rating.

Bahh too many Add's

The start is too slow, we wait a lot of time before we can play the game. The add's and the contest when we unlock the challenge it's just for receiving spam nothing else.
For last the bugs... the ball when through a stone in one of the levels, the ball hits objects when we cleary see tha it can go through...

WOW

this game was really really boreing