Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

>:(

OMFG this is suposed to be a place were we suposed to not learn anithing and u bring us this violence but with math man that's the worst idea

errollww responds:

Don't worry, in my next game you get to butcher children with cutlery and devour their brains, using your own body waste as condiment. Sounds right up your street.

This is sh** >:C

This is horrible WHY FRONTPAGE? WTF

errollww responds:

I submitted a formal request to have you installed as "Cheif Newgrounds Front Page Overlord," I just hope it goes through and we can enjoy quality submissions once more.

wtf?

the quadratic solutions are wrong...I am SURE i did them right and just got kill.

Plus when I fire a shot, I have to wait 3 second to fire a second shot? c'mon!