Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

haha

i loved how you put mixed action and math together

interesting game... only advice i could say is maybe try and make the graphics a tad better and maybe add some more utilities on the tank

other than that its a good game

very original

great game and great idea. but whats with those green tanks? u cant possibly expect ppl to solve thos quadratic formulas in the time alotted. especially if we have to put in the negative of the answer too. Maybe move from addition/subtraction to multiplication/division. then on to number patterns and then on to roots/powers of a number. THEN to the equations...and a longer timer for them.

all in all, it was a great game, but just a little too hard.

cool game!

obviously i would like it more without the math, but still, good idea.

good game

I don't like that many people dislike this game because of its educational aspect. These kinds of games are rare enough on NG that if you don't want to learn, you don't have to play them, and they can be fun for people who want practice. In relation to actual gameplay, I would say that it is a good concept, with easily understood controls, and the time for the math reasonable. However, it is often hard to dodge the enemy shells, so I got hurt even while answering most or all questions correctly, so I would add either faster movement speed for your tank, or a chance to deflect enemy shells with a math problem of the same level as the tank that fired it.

Dammit!

Owww... it hurts my head. Even though I'm one of the top of my year in maths at school. The game itself is good, but as edutainment the questions need to be toned down - it focuses too much on the maths (perhaps a 'clip' of rockets, to reload you need to do an equation?), and, to add to the frustration, you have no opportunities to dodge rockets through maths yourself.