Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

really nice HOWEVER

its quite impossible to solve things like x(squared) - x - 6 = 0 ; not only because time does not permit but also because its impossible , it equals square route of x(squared) -x = square route of -6
you cant find the square route of a negative ; perhaps i just read the problem wrong (which i hope i did).

you can still destroy green tanks by shooting at them when they are stuck between a wall and another tank (you'll know when it happens cause they will not be able to move, only to turn around ; o and i dont know if it works with green tank on green tank but it does for pink and orange i think). some times they will blow up on their own and others will blow up when u shoot at them.

really great game

Great

I enjoy this.

Issue:*There is an issue with the high scores, I was not able to submit with score after typing my name. The only way I was able to submit, was by leaving the name with "insertnamehere" and clicking submit score.

Add more questions. It seems I am getting the same questions from the orange tanks all the time.
After awhile, I noticed I am getting the same Q's from the green tanks too.
The ghey tanks seem okay, I don't think I ever got the same Q twice.

nice game

lol realy nice game

Very nice brain teaser

I found this game to be very fun and challenging at the same time. My only change is that maybe you could go from area to area rather than being stuck in just one. Still, I had a great time with this. ^_^

Nice

Try adding more arena, a multiplayer and a tank customisation.