Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

This is sh** >:C

This is horrible WHY FRONTPAGE? WTF

errollww responds:

I submitted a formal request to have you installed as "Cheif Newgrounds Front Page Overlord," I just hope it goes through and we can enjoy quality submissions once more.

it was ok

Koldman down there had a good idea but i would say its not how hard the problem is its how fast the time runs out, say you get the problem 5-2= ? not hard right but you only have time to hit the number it would allow you to play the game for a longer time, i would also like if there was a way to heal your self.

great game

good soild game, good music, challenging but wow do i feel stupid after playing it .-.

No math is better

Ai dont like the math part, for the rest its oké.

nice

you should make it so, when your about to get hit, you get a hard math question, and if you get it right you prevent the hit.