Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

Great Idea!

I loved the idea with reloading, but there was to small time to set the answers:P you should make an easy, medium and hard differculty(not the best english typer:P) and keep the endurance you got in this one. (died when the green ones came(>_>))

Keep it up!

-The Pal-

Fun for a while

But it gets boring fast. I like the concept, but some of the questions are to hard, im not gonna solve a quadratic equation while on a timer. Furthermore, You should also get a math question when being shot. If answered in the time you would otherwise get an instant reload you dont get damage (or, no damage when answered, extra health when answered fast)

Hmm..

I like where you went with this. I only got in as far as "What comes next?" sequences, but I wish there had been multiplication and/or division tables as well. Really would have liked to see a little heart that I could have picked up... but overall it was fun.

Nice

Try adding more arena, a multiplayer and a tank customisation.

bit boring

this game is an bit boring if you could add multiplayer more people would play it i tink