Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

I lIKE tHIS Game But....

The Math Problems Piss Me Off.....I Mean I Get Off School With Algebra And Other Shit And Then I Play This And I Dont Have Fun...You Might Aswell Just Stick questions in a flash and let people awsner them...there is no point in playing this...still i gotta give you props for the graphics and the cool retro feel....

2/10
2/5

review

Well put together, but if you're going to make a math game, you ought to get the math correct... a bunch of others have pointed out the errors, but that's really the main thing bringing this submission down. Also minor glitches like on the left side if you're at the top of the squareish path the other tanks wont shoot you, unless you shoot them at the top of their path. Once one tank just blew up on it's own also, I don't know what that was about. And then I also saw two tanks get stuck together for a little while after one made a turn into the other. And the collision for the bullets on the tanks was not very good either.

Basically it looks like a pretty good game, the graphics and sounds are good, but it seems more like a beta form of the game.

Gr8, but could be better!

great game and idea, i'd never think bout that. but there are errors with the answers in the equations...

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Nice retro feel, and kudos for something involving shooting that actually BENEFITS someone for playing it on this crap-loaded site!

booo

I dont like this game. even though you get the answers right the -icon doesnt register so you get it wrong every time if the answer is in the negative. boooooo