Reviews for "Power Star 4"

Awesome! But sad at ending

This was amazing. The story, the action, the storyline...just great. Although I do not think the blood was necessary. I would've preferred the violence be kept at the "Mario Combat" level, but I still liked it.

Quick question though: Will you ever publish the custom sprites you made so that they can be used by the public?

Blood,mindless action,storyline. All the things that Daniel did for a 5 from me!

When I was a child, I thought the world was better than this, that nothing like this could ever happen. But you see this and think, are we really that different? How many each generation are corrupted by power and greed. Thank you Daniel Sun. Thank you for creating this beautiful masterpiece that I look up from years ago and still find interest in it. Even if the Mushroom Kingdom was peaceful, what about the blocks? The Official Nintendo Handbook says the koopas turned all of the citizens into blocks. They make it so the only way he can ever beat them is to kill thousands of his comrades. Fiction is a beautiful thing, and I hope it never changes.

This is a great video! I love the animation style, the story, etc. It's a little bit sad at the end, but dramatic endings are good in the perspectives of some people. I gave this 5 stars because I thought it deserved that rating.