Reviews for "Power Star 4"

Man, i remember watching this when i was little, soooo many memories! Amazing Series , full of action, suspense, well placed music and the end is speechless! Definitely one of the best movies on this website! ;') Great Work D-Sun!

D-SuN responds:

:D Thanks for leaving this comment! Glad I was able to provide your younger self with some entertainment :)

MARIO STAR 20 HP 99 ATK 99 DEF 99

Oh my god.

Started crying at the end, you should really get back to making badass movies like this.

D-SuN responds:

One day I will :) Thanks for watching!!

GIVE ME THOSE FIRE SPRITES...
no srsly they're too cool
i can make a good job with them

Many years later, and this is still one of my favorite Mario animations of all time. D-Sun, you are a true god at what you used to do back then, and even though you said this is your last video game parody, I think it would be a great idea to make a spiritual successor to this series, even if it has nothing to do with Mario.

Also, something worth asking, I recently finished making a lyric video for "Good Times" by Finger Eleven as a tribute to Power Star, and was wondering if I have permission to upload that. Not to mention, I also have the idea of remaking Power Star as a GMod animation, and was wondering if I have permission for that as well. If not, it's completely understandable.

With that said sir, this animation gets a well deserved 5/5 from me. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,