Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

OMG!SO FEAKING KEWL!

Need more stuff to chose from but its kewl!I made a seen /w/ 4 smiths a regelr dude and a zombe! ASOME!

Pretty Good

I can only think of more room, as well different backgrounds.
Obviously more features. Better gore. How's about a layer system? As complicated as that would be.

Pretty Good

Overall, good game. There was a pretty good selection, and you could easily create scenes, and make them look good. The only thing I found really annoying though was dragging the same thing over and over again to a spot. It would be great if there could be a "copy-paste" sort of thing. I liked the variety of weapons and sprites, and I hope that there will be much more to come int he next one. :D

GOOD

ITS REAL GOOD BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU CANT ROATE THINGS IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU COULD LAYER STUF REALLY GOOD THOUGH HOPE YOU LISTEN 2 MY THOUGHTS AND MAKE A NEW ONE

F1Krazy responds:

You can rotate things, I'm aware of the benefits of layering, I will listen to your thoughts (ALL THE TIME MWAHAHAHAAAA lol jk) and I am making a new one, it should be ready soon.

Cool

This is a great game, but there is not enough stuff and you can't change the background.

F1Krazy responds:

There'll be more stuff and changing backgrounds in MMSC4. Stay tuned.