Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

A fantastic game..

Absoulutely brilliant..I dont think i've seen much madness games that let you tilt the weapons..listen, you shouldnt listen to their critism...people will be pricks...how is it possible to have every SINGLE item from the madness series in there? that would take months. i found nothing wrong, and even if something WAS missing, i wouldnt care. i dont look for items in a game, only effort. and this game by the looks of it was ALOT of effort. So i'll go ahead and give you a 10

i'd STRONGLY suggest you make another one, knowing how good this was =). but if you've had enough critism, or just dont feel like contiuing the series, i understand..you did a fabulous job :)

have a nice day!

F1Krazy responds:

Thanks for the support, man. Sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me making Flashes.

awsome

that was awsome man u need to make more

F1Krazy responds:

Don't worry, I will.

WHOOP!!

i think this game is really kool lol i had a seane with a zombie flicking off a cia person and hank on the celing with a pistol going to shoot the zombie. but anyway,
i think its really kool.
possible additions: csi shades, save/print option, and a delete buton.
THANK YOU, AND GOOD NIGHT.....ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

nice

there's only 1 flaw.... it needs zombie hands !

WOO-HOO

here's just a little hint: 1. right-clik on the mouse and press print. you can make a comic with this!
2. to make a headless guy, just take the feet and body, and add the bloody bulletholes all over the neck. adds gorieness to any random situation!