Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

nice

that was great!!! a little sad because of a few missing characters but i liked how you could rotate the items . lol,, i liked the middle finger hand.

F1Krazy responds:

I knew the rotations were a good idea ^^

i agree

i agree with the guy below me put bottles in it aswell so i can make them look drunk lol
and its great keep up he good work cant wait till 'madness scene creator 4' comes out ^_^
plz make 1

nnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeee

and as u asked suggestions : sniper rifle-super magnum and giant-commandos-text boxes and bubbles-jebus-cigs-sheriff-axes. lol keep up teh gud work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hee-hee

fdg

how do i play a scene not working !!!!!!!!

Ryan Nurse(F1Krazy), you made an awesome flash!!!!

I got ideas for new parts(other than undead hands/body parts.).
-A bigger customization screen for more space.
-A mace(chainless or not.).
-Samurais, Ninjas, Gladiators, Martial Artists, Assasins, and/or Demonic characters.
-Music other than Caliope(please it gets irritating overtime ya' know.).
-Jetpacks, Suicide bombs, Grenades, Shurikens, Kunai knives, and /or Samurai armour.
Hint: I am not forcing you add these to your next one Ryan Nurse(F1Krazy), but it would be more attractive and appealing, too.