Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

Well Done!

I made lots of scenes in this and i even put one as my wallpaper for my PC :D nice job!

F1Krazy responds:

You put one as your background? Wow...I didn't realize this was THAT useful!

One of the only improvements...

is that you forgot the SAVIOR!! OMG i cant really make a scene without the saviour i mean really (and yes his name is the savior watch the first madness combat again)

F1Krazy responds:

I know I forgot Jeb...the savior. I tried to find some sprites of him but couldn't find anything. I'll try harder for MMSC4.

Sweet.

Only thing I really wished that this had:

Different backgrounds, and a way to save it. Would have made a hell of a desktop.

F1Krazy responds:

You can just take a screenshot.

Good but...

Yeah, it was great, a good place for people to express madness ideas, but, just as the guy below said, each object assumed it's owned position, so when overlapping objects, some would go infront of or behind certain things, which was a little strange. The rotation was nice and easy to use. Could use a few more new things, like weapons, character models, ect. but I'm not complaining. The one thing that really annoyed me was the fact there was no save, or print, and also that after abput 15 minutes or so, it went right back to the preloader screen. All in all, fun and easy to use. Can't wait for the next one.

cool..ish

Kinda cool needs more stuff though.