Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

Great!!!

I love the way u put this together, but i would like to see more knifes in no.4 tho,
plus could u put in a trash can to get rid of the unused sprites as my sprite area got all messed up lol.

But great fun to use :)

F1Krazy responds:

A trash can would be a good idea, but I dunno how to implement it. Never mind.

Cool

Good Game, it'd get 10 if there was more backgrounds, bigger space and more people, u know, other than that great game!

Good

Could of been better but you need to be able to put objects on differnt layers so it would look better but apart from that good.

Zombie Hands....

Lol jk... but I do think that there should be that det pack u can wear in the madness interactive game and it was a pretty good game

Zombie Hands?

If there is no zombie hands then why didn't you make some? Just copy hands and make them green.