Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

WoooT

Awesome... could be better tho... needs more blood and backrounds and more space to fit a massive battle scene..... and had like 4 MIBs fighting like 6 green things its was awesome

Pretty neat !!!

This is pretty cool though things that need adding is like muzzle flashes, weapons with blood on them, speed lines and more blood. Other than that theres no complaints from me :)

sweet

....................... lol fun!!!!!!!!!

OMG FRIKN AWSOME!

dude omg good frikn work!!! jeeze dude id never be able to do that!!! :P can you put more stuff in there like the doors closed or somthin like cut in half parts or somthin but ya freakin sweet keep up da good work!!!

nice but

i thought it was a little stupid to chance the rotation turning, i mean, in MSC2 it was easier to rotate then MSC3....