Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

(LOVE IT!)Episode 1
One sunny afternoon, A guard and some others were guarding as 2 prisoners, one got scratched, one got shot, They pointed their guns at them, and the prisoners rioted the armoury and got the guard hat. and guns,

Guard 1(Holds M16):WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Prisoner 1(Holds MP5):Oh nothing *shoots guard 1*

Guard 1:ARGH!!!

Prisoner 2(Holds pistol):Hello... *Shoots guard 3*
Guard 3(Holds the Bat):ARGH!
They start assaulting, when a rouge guard helps them
Rouge Guard: Cmon, *Shoots all guards in arms*
Guards:ARGH!!!!!!!
They get out as the police confronts them, all of a sudden, a hidden sniper
comes in the tower and headshots the policeman, they are relieved

To be continued
(Episode 2 coming soon)

I dont know how to rotate

Love it

At the place, the group had a nice formal party. Hank, Sanford, and your secretary, Greenfield, was there. But you still wondered about Deimos and why was Tricky so easy to kill. But then you realized, Tricky was a zombie clown with a cool hockey mask.

You get there, and a gang is trying to kill everyone.

Gang Leader: Give us all you got!
Greenfield: EVERYONE! GET LOADED!

A huge attack was going on, but sooner or later Greenfield got shot. He didn't make it through.

Sanford was next, but luckily he survived. Hank brought him to the medic.

Biro was ready to attack, MP5 and boom! All but 2 died! Then he realized he has no more ammo. He holstered his gun and surrendered.

Gang Leader: DO YOU KNOW WHY WE DID THIS?
Biro: I killed Tricky?
Gang Leader: NO- Wait, y-y-you killed Tricky? Oh my god!
Biro: And you're next! Wait, Deimos?

A zombie Deimos comes in and starts shooting the gangsters.

Good, now we have Deimos. Oh, he also has a bit of an "injury". He's still mad at Hank for not Maggifying him to life

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 4, THE FINAL PART

You're the best, wanna see my creation? (Correct me if i have some grammar issues, i don't speak english)

F1Krazy responds: