Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

AWESOME!

Even better than the previous one.. But where is the shot fire? It was on: MMSC2.. You know the white, when you shoot from a gun!

Anyways, AWESOME! Deserves a 4.00

F1Krazy responds:

MMSC2 didn't have shot fire. None of the MMSCs have had shot fire. I didn't add it, as it wouldn't show up on the white background. Maybe I'll add it to MMSC4.

Great work!

Fantastic, despite the lack of sprites. I'm sorry for sounding a little like I'm whining, but this would be PERFECT if you had just a few more body parts. I liked the wide variety of weapons, though.

K, fair enough.

You need to work on your AS man.

Please let me help you with that because I already have a good engine. What it does is attach another MC of the same kind every time you click on one of the pieces. That way you can cut the file size by only having one MC but everytime you click on it it duplicated and attaches it to the stage:

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?ima ge=attachmovie3yo7.swf

F1Krazy responds:

I know...my AS sucks balls.

I love this!

I could spend ages an this! Really cool. Ok, so a tiny bit more stuff could've been there, but come on! wow! this is amazing!!!!

Thanks ^^

I'm glad you think this is a good game.

hi...

this was good but the hands don't work so fine... so do more hands and shit so are this perfckt!

F1Krazy responds:

The hands don't work? I'll need to check that out. They worked fine for me...