Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

One of the only improvements...

is that you forgot the SAVIOR!! OMG i cant really make a scene without the saviour i mean really (and yes his name is the savior watch the first madness combat again)

F1Krazy responds:

I know I forgot Jeb...the savior. I tried to find some sprites of him but couldn't find anything. I'll try harder for MMSC4.

awsome

i liked all the stuff in it but whare are the musel flashes.

The what flashes?

to the guy below me

ICP is for white trash and white trash only.

This was fun.

F1Krazy responds:

I'm glad you think so ^^

to the guy 2 below me

isnt that the question of that has plauged man for 2000 years?

F1Krazy responds:

Lol yeah. Thanks for the 10.

6 months??!!

WOW for 6 months on this game .. just wow, I'm not really sure if its not just some bullshit, but I don't think there is any improvement here, I mean it would be interesting if you can at least stop this horrible music, and I think you should try another theme to work on here, I think the rotating thing was a nice touch, but even though you slaved on this, I'd have to be cruel regarding my review, the game led me to nowhere I think at least a time trial mode or other modes in general would be a nice touch, and if you spent 6 months doing this its then its really time to upgrade your animation program man.
I would love to see more and improved submissions from you man.
5 is all I can give this man,

F1Krazy responds:

I didn't spend 6 months on this. If you want the truth, I spent 5 months listening to your suggestions, and 1 month putting them into the game. In fact, it's been 7 months since MMSC2. So there!