Reviews for "Madness Scene Creator 3"

Scene Shot

This si great its only missing one thing the ability to save the scene you made as a picture not the like whole things whit the parts in the background i want an enlarged pic of the scene itself but other than that good job dude

F1Krazy responds:

You can take a screenshot, then use Paint or something to crop all the outside bits.

not so good

what no bullet trails or mussle flashes

F1Krazy responds:

No. No bullet trails or muzzle flashes. I'll try adding those sometime.

darkwarrior is retarded?

ok your retarded kid, just give up on yourself...

and also you need the guns to be able to fire or draw shots

Lol yeah XD

That'll be added to MMSC4.

Ummmm wtf?

????? This was really weird, i couldnt do anything with it. All you can do it just put down stuff and rotate it. There isnt even legs! All you do is just lay stuff down and thats it. How is that fun? It doesnt even move or anything. It would be better just to go online, find some pictures or something, and put them on paint, because then you can choose what things you want. And seriosly, thats basicly all this is, or at least all that i can find out. If there is a way to move stuff, or another page of stuff that you can make, then there should be a way to acually say about it, if there is one. Still though, i think this is a really bad boring game, i cannot see why anybody would like it.

There are legs.

YES YES YES!!!!!!

I've played scene creators before but this is BY FAR the best! And I make some pretty great scenes too like where there was a giant two-headed clown monster with with six arms and a katana in each arm and there was two agent looking guys with there guns pointed at it. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Sounds like a cool scene. Send me a screenshot, I gotta see that XD