Reviews for "MADNESS: the root of it"

so to achieve peace

We must take all the whales of the world and put them in unrelated,overrated cartoons it's brilliant.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

The series finale of Dinosaurs concerns the irresponsible actions of the dinosaurs toward their environment, and the ensuing Ice Age which leads to their demise. The episode begins with the failure of a beetle swarm to show up and devour a form of creeper vine. It is shown that the Wesayso Corporation has constructed a wax fruit factory on the swampland that serves as the beetles' breeding grounds, causing the extinction of the species. Fearing a public relations fiasco more than any environmental threat, Wesayso quickly puts Earl in charge of an attempt to destroy the vines, which have grown out of control without the beetles to keep them in check. Earl proposes spraying the planet with defoliant, which works only too well; not only does the defoliant eradicate all the vines, but all other plant life on the planet as well. B.P. Richfield assumes that the creation of clouds will bring rain, allowing the plants to grow back, and so decides to create clouds by dropping bombs in the planet's volcanoes to cause eruptions and cloud cover. The dark clouds instead instigate global cooling, in the form of a gigantic cloudcover (simulating the effects of what the viewer would recognize as nuclear winter) that scientists estimate would take "tens of thousands of years" to dissipate; viewers are thus left in no doubt as to the final fate of the dinosaurs. The final scene of the series depicts a color-warped broadcast from newscaster Howard Handupme, eerily staring into the camera in a slowly freezing studio, and droning, "And, taking a look at the long-range forecast, continued snow, darkness, and extreme cold. This is Howard Handupme. Goodnight. (pause) Goodbye." The credits then roll over a shot of the Sinclairs' house, slowly disappearing beneath a snowdrift, while a melancholy string instrumental plays.

Sweet

Alright, a brilliant metaphoric video about the human problems of our society and the fact that whale hunting is a crime.

Just kidding, that was random.

Good job, B+.

megaman 9
a new kirby
a new wario
AND vectorman are out today

that has nothing to do with your review but it's certainly made me cheery

lol...

jeez.... I actually red that... that was hilarious...
the video... was ok... a really disturbing view of Tricky though :)

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

dee dee dee n dee n do do
dee da dee dee do

butt in the end.you heard me

it was low(FUNNY) class joke(R)end message
oh and the vid was good.NOW end message

...............well alright.

holy shit!

that was a whale!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

they are our friends and we should do all that is capable in our power to protect them in the wild
BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT TO ECO SYSTEM BECAUSE THEY EAT THE TERRORISTS THAT THREATEN OUR FREEDOMS