Reviews for "(B7) Carol of 10,000 Hells"

Nice, b7!

Is it okay to use your song? You made christmas cool!

Burn7 responds:

Oh yeah! Go right ahead, I've got no problems with it.

While I did write it for Goremaster, I don't see why it couldn't be used in other places. And if CaptainHicks has a problem with it, he can go to hell.

... Not really he's cool. But if he had a problem he'd tell me. He's cool like that.

Another Freaking awsome SONG!

My Little brother and i always listen to your songs, every time theres a new song, we sit there and listen to all of them. My little brother keeps saying "Christmas carols + Burn 7 = WIN!" Hes a huge fan of yours :P. Keep up the good work mate :P

Burn7 responds:

Haha hey dude, how ya doing?

Long time no see man, I'm glad both you and your little bro enjoy my tunes :D

As long as you keep coming back, I'll keep making them :3

The holidays officially rock

...even more :P but seriously, it sounds great to me as is, but if you want to improve on it, then be my guest, please! My ears might explode from awesomeness, but hey, a small price to pay for your sweet tracks XD

Hey, thanks dude!

While I'm not really 100% on wanting to redo this song (especially now that Christmas is over), I had literally about a million other ideas that were either too "out-there" for the feel I was going for, or that would have made the song like 7 minutes long.

But I'm happy with the way it sounds now. And I'm glad you are too :D

sounds solid

If you can make the metal in the burn7 as equally awesome as they are here then do it. You certainly have had a return to form for me, I just can critic anything you do right now. It's just too awesome!

Burn7 responds:

HELL YEAAS!@ Glad I'm on the path towards being a total fucking badass! :DDDDDDDDdz

Attention-grabber!

Ha, caught your attention, eh Burn7? Hopefully... >w>

Anyways, respectably good song, looking forward to your B7 edit. :P

P.S. Not much of a review, huh... >.>'

Not that bad of a review, man. I've had much worse. Trust me :D