For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck"

Another great flash from the Muffin!

lols, the fact that its true in both the game and in real life, makes this flash hilarious.
10/10
vote 5 people! this guys one of my favourite flash artists evor! =D

Nerd Loving!!

So freaking funny!

lol

have you been watching me? !! MOTHER?

LOL

wow that was so funny! i laughed my ass off. good job!

Why does he break down crying?

And this is very good depiction of Meet 'N Fuck games. And my girlfriend actually prefers right (my right, not hers) breast over the other... Weird... She says it's because right one is more sensitive... Or something like that. I call it the "O-Breast."

But anyways, I answered your question, you answer mine. Why does he break down crying, and talk about his mother, saying sorry and such?

Nice flash, I like it very much. (Love the sounds you make fort the girl and what not. And I like "Side Mouth," he's very clever. Also very nice drawing and stuf (love the back ground texture, or whatever you call it.)
"Ahh! She moaned at me! Ahhh, heeee. I am so in!"