For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck"

Side mouth??!?

That was great, animation fit the comedy, and damn was it funny. Hehe. I hope his mommy forgives him.

FUUNNNYYY!!!!!!!!!

my god I about split in two laughing at this.....good stuff.....and Kungfu100 was really mad about something down there....

very epic

i liked the humor it was fun

Fucking win...

and thats all that needs to be said, Right when I think newgrounds is going to shit with stuff like waterlollies and the assumption song being number 1, great flashes like this and mgs disc 2 come out, amazing job man, I was dying laughing, + fave.

Spoony

There absolutely no asperity in sound, animation, humour. It almost seemed like you philtered this flash just for me.

I am glad i have never met a girl that i had to grab one boob before cause that would piss me off and i say she has alien robot boobs. Then crankshaft her.