Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

Well done!

This is a great submission, but Newgrounds caters to a slightly older crowd, but may have the same mental capacity as a third grader. I give you credit for originality, but things like this should go on another website. The puzzles were good for the age range you are aiming for, and the sounds/animations were great too. Kudos!

good

suggestion:
use the arrow keys to move left and right.
if it's designed for children, using both hands for coordnation would be better.
some background music (unless i inadvertanly turned it off w/ the radio)
his grin is freaky, but that's just me.

For a kids game, pretty good.

Honestly, it would probly be a little challenging for kids, and the controls should be a simple 1 click control. If your not close enough, you should walk that direction. You know, like arrows on the side of the screen. click people to talk to them, and click items to pick them up.

I could see this on a Nick Jr. web site if Mr. Ray had a show with them.

cool

cool game

great game

only got to the green planet but i found a couole bugs on the orange planet it would not let me move if i talked to the hippo before getting all the stripes and if you use the password thing the main menu music does not stop i think kids would love this game