Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

Excellent

Very well made. Not impossible but enough of a challenge for kids. I grew up playing adventure games of this sort, e.g. Kings Quest. It's a good thing for the young to think in terms of puzzles, life being one of the biggest. I hope many childern play and enjoy!

Hmmmm...

Not too bad. The walking was a horrible tool though. lol
But in the end, it's pretty good for kids. :D

shame on you

shame on you for giving this a bad review
its a kids game and as a kids game it rocks its simple
its not overly jam packed with useless shit to confuse the kids
and its educational so for everone that keeps crapping on it
you must but some fucked up dick who hates children

Matmi responds:

Thanks for the review. We appreciate that not everybody on Newgrounds would like it but we hoped most, like yourself, would understand its aim and review it accordingly :)

Great job

This site slogan is everything for every one, yes the game is simple but it was nice to have played something like this just reminded me of all the simple fun I had playing on computers ten years ago just simple relaxing games thanks and people are just messed up if they need only blood and gut and adult things in games again very well made and fun thank you

Matmi responds:

Thanks for your review. It was a game made for kids so it needed to be innocent and fun. It is a shame that if it featured blood, guts and violence it woud have got a better score and less slagging off. I suppose thats a reflection of our society.

Mr Ray?

Well I thought it was really well made. That's why I gave it a 10/10

But then I saw the advertising about Mr Ray music?
Did they pay you to do this?