Reviews for "Telepath: Psy Arena"

Very nice!

i've enjoyed this series this game doesn't really get old i am trying to boost all my party members stats nice way to show off the engine i personally like the spirit unit

very good game man

my only complaints

the beginning levels are ridiculously easy cause the damage they do is like 2??
battle time lengths seem too long even in the easy levels (still playing thru the easy stages.)

the artwork lol definately needs a boost.

the "headquaters" is a lil big for just 3 people i mean that guy has like a 50 foot room all to hisself.. maybe fill it in with some people who just say random stuff or whatever.

uh maybe having the ability to select which guy you wish to move when its your turn.. would be nice but i can understand the "order" for strategic purposes.
--------
anyways good game overall ill give you what you deserve but it takes too long to do a level i gotta stop lol.

Ooh...

Haven't even played it yet, but I love the Telepath series! And I had to comment since I'd be fourth xD

Cooleo...

Very Good game... there could have been more of a story to it though..... anyways very good 10/10 :)

WOW

That is a cool game, but it needs to be improved on some areas. I don't know how to describe it, but it has something to do with the atrting part. Other than that, everything's well done!