Reviews for "Are you determined to give us candy?"

You have too much time on your hands

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Under two weeks well spent.

Coool! Dan Pa Laddin is probably the single greatest reference I've seen in NG stuff!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

He is my childhood hero for making awesome animated characters when I tried playing Alien Hominid back in late 2004. Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater Kicks ass though because of the animation.

This is so incredible. All your different takes on characteristics of iconic parts of newgrounds/youtube some are funny and others are just so cool. I would love to see this cut up into a skin template for newgrounds, that would be so cool. Just like how this image was made to be a skin. http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/happyharry/newgrounds-holiday-skin-2015

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I really like how Happy Harry did the holiday skin in 2015. I have memories when I first saw the skin on Newgrounds during December while I was at the Philippines.

Very detailed and creative, my applauses ScepterBPinoy.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I appreciate your applause.

Great art! I think you forgot some other newground characters, like Hank J Wimbleton, from the madness series, or purposely, you didn't wanna put him here.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I already added him on this roster If I'm correct. I should've added Tricky due to being rush before deadline...