Reviews for "Tails OTWOR 3 (Scrapped)"

Interesting...

Interesting take on Tails. It's a nice change of pace and definitely has potential to be a very nice sprite based series. I think you should finish this.

Tarnish responds:

Thx for your opinion. I also hope to finish it.

............WOOT!

U know me by now that was wicked glad 2 see that u put it up and now 1 thing 2 say
SEQUEL!

Tarnish responds:

Glad you liked it, but I wouldn't expect a sequel for a while.

We are more patient than you think

It's true that this is some old ideas you have made for a long time, but just viewing the progress makes me and probably other viewers more willing to wait for the results of your third installments when it is ready, so blamming this flash is the last thing some of us will think of.

Tarnish responds:

Heh, well, maybe you are patient enough, but I doubt every1 else is. And looks like I didn't state clearly enough that I am gonna start the series from the beginning again, because the story and some ideas are too rushed and misguided. I decided this way while making this 3rd part, that is 1 reason I didn't finish it.

well...

i think its too slow and is it supposed to end on the comp screen?

Tarnish responds:

Yeah I know it's kinda slow, didn't use a trick that I now know it's necessary, if you mean that kind of slowness. If you mean it lacks action I'm aware of that too. And no, it doesn't end at the comp screen, maybe you didn't wait long enough. Although it is unfinished.