Reviews for "Tails OTWOR 3 (Scrapped)"

Cool

Very good, all I can say is: plz, finish this one and keep making them! :)

Tarnish responds:

Heh, thx. We'll see how it will turn out.

Fantastic Fun Fanatic Flash

I love Alliteration, I hope Shadow's alright though, he's my fav and to be fair it was his clone who attacked Cosmo, he cares too much about Maria to attack someone so similar.
Well I like evil Tails, but what will Sonic think?
Can Shadow bring Cosmo back?
Is it the real Shadow, the clone or android?
Will I ever shut up?
Don't count on it.

Tarnish responds:

Dunno about that Shadow being a clone or not..and who said anything about Shadow bringing back Cosmo? And about the evil Tails, I'm gonna change that a little.

Well...

Like everyone else so far they said they love it and i agree. but there is one little problem (no not about the sound snyc) on sonic's text it was kind of hard to read but other then that it looks nice. Me and some of the others say you should continue the series. Till next time.
From: kirbyman50

Tarnish responds:

Ok, thx dude. I'll try to solve that Sonic's text problem. And glad you approve the idea. :P

Awesome!

Wicked job! I can't wait to see Tails vs. Shadow!

Tarnish responds:

Heh, it sure will be the fight of the year. XD

this is

a highly original idea and I love it. I and millions of others are willing to wait for you to complete this episode and continue the series. please dont end it here, its incredible and intriging

Tarnish responds:

Heh, thx dude. Giving Tails his own series is pretty much an original idea itself imo, and I wish to make it a unique plot and style. I'm gonna change a few things tho compared to the recent things. Anyway glad you liked it.