Reviews for "Tails OTWOR 3 (Scrapped)"

There MUST be more!

Your Tails OTWOR series is awesome and incredible! I wanna see more in action! Can you please finish Tails OTWOR 3? I wanna see what happens next!

Wow

I like how you do any and all your tails sprites but the plot can be better ya know. He should have a better reason to hunt down eggman.
I'm also not understanding why he is after shadow either for I don't think shadow really did anything to truly get cosmo "killed"
anyway besides that your series is pretty great man.
Wish I could do some flashes.

No actually...

I'm going to rate you in general to all your Tails OTWOR episodes. I am completely in awe of your abilities to create such pro looking custom sprites and yet at the same time able to display good Flash animation skills. This must take a whole whack full of your time to do this! Excellent job! This is defiantly more than what I can handle! I don't have the flip'n patience!

And you know, just the fact that I see new sprite poses of Tails can be kind of refreshing as sprites tend to be kind of repetitive.

I am liking the story, probably because Tails is the main character and he's my favorite. XD

All else I can say is continue being creative and hopefully me and your crazy fans will be seeing another installment of Tails OTWOR in the near future.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

YOU NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE THAT ONE WAS AWESOME MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!