Reviews for "The Mystic Forest"

Splendid!

I wanted to return the favor (; This itself is a beautiful piece. I don't write reviews to simply say back things that people have been generous enough to say to me, so don't think that's the case. I don't usually look in the "Video Game Music" genre, and I think this belongs in the "Classical" section, but regardless, this is an amazing piece of musical imagery. I can see exactly what you describe in your narrative. Perhaps we can collaborate sometime. Keep up the good work (:

AshleyAlyse responds:

Aw, your review made me smile. :) Thank you very much! Yeah, I started to put my songs into the video game section because I get more people asking if they can use them in their games, haha.... and I'm sort of a sucker for recognition. :P I would love to collaborate sometime! Feel free to send a message my way anytime. :)

i played this song since morning on loop and i think i might be high now

AshleyAlyse responds:

It's all part of my masta-plan.... muahaha!
Thanks for the review! :D

hahahah nice description i think this is your #1!! just curiosity: What program do you use to make your music?

AshleyAlyse responds:

Aw, thank you! :D I use Reason 5.0.

It's very nice... I agree with your description!

I was going to say that if the end was more dramatic, it would sound more awesome, but then I saw it was already said.
Thanks for allowing me to experience this.

AshleyAlyse responds:

My pleasure! :) Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like it. ^_^ Maybe I will make an epic remake of this piece someday!

I think...rather I'm sure that this piece is already 'great' enough to be featured in any adventurous show at the moment (and I'll put my money on an animated show!!!)...I would agree with most that if it had been a bit longer, you know with a few more mood variations(but at the same time keeping the 'mystic' feeling steady...which jn reality, is already here), it would have given the likes of James Horner a run for his money...And i meant it.....really....

Even so....i am having a flash project at hand and I would really like to use this piece of yours....If you're willing to let me use it that is!!!

Do rep...

AshleyAlyse responds:

Wow, I'm flattered! James Horner is one of my favorite composers! I might work on making this longer when I have the time and resources. (Better computer, better software.) Thank you so much! :D

Feel free to use any of my music if you'd like. Just be sure to give me credit. :)