Reviews for "The Mystic Forest"

I think...rather I'm sure that this piece is already 'great' enough to be featured in any adventurous show at the moment (and I'll put my money on an animated show!!!)...I would agree with most that if it had been a bit longer, you know with a few more mood variations(but at the same time keeping the 'mystic' feeling steady...which jn reality, is already here), it would have given the likes of James Horner a run for his money...And i meant it.....really....

Even so....i am having a flash project at hand and I would really like to use this piece of yours....If you're willing to let me use it that is!!!

Do rep...

AshleyAlyse responds:

Wow, I'm flattered! James Horner is one of my favorite composers! I might work on making this longer when I have the time and resources. (Better computer, better software.) Thank you so much! :D

Feel free to use any of my music if you'd like. Just be sure to give me credit. :)

I've been scouting for music for awhile now and when I heard this I just knew it was perfect. I'm currently working on a visual novel with branching storylines, and so i'm wondering if you wouldn't mind me including this number in the soundtrack? I'd most likely use this this piece for the opening scene in my VN.
:D

AshleyAlyse responds:

Go ahead and use it! I'm happy you like it. :) Thank you for the review! :D Make sure to check out my latest classical pieces too! I used Miroslav Philharmonik instruments in my recent songs, so they sound better than my old ones - like this one. :)

this is really great! I like the descriptions you wrote to match the sections.

Thanks! Glad you like it! :D

This sounds fantastic! You did an amazing job writing this. It actually does make me picture myself in a magical forest of sorts filled with mystical creatures.

Thank you very much!! :)

is it okay if i use this in animation?

AshleyAlyse responds:

As long as you credit me, of course you may. :) Thank you for wanting to use it, and for asking!